Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Functional and Flattering: Jeans by Endless Ability

I ordered my first piece of adaptive clothing, and I am so glad that I did! I bought a pair of jeans from Endless Ability, and boy am I obsessed!

Endless Ability, an adaptive clothing company, was created by Chelsie Hill; she embraced her biggest insecurity -- her legs -- and started Endless Ability to supply people who use wheelchairs with an alternative to conventional jeans. And let me tell you, these jeans are amazing!

I have never found a pair of jeans that have fit me so well. First off, the legs are not loose around my stick-like legs; they are tight as skinny jeans should be. And unlike any other pair of skinny jeans I have owned, they are also super easy to pull up. The best part about these jeans is once they are pulled up, they stay up! I have always had an issue with pants slipping down when I slide back in my chair or transfer. I also love how the jeans were made with elastic-like material, which eases the putting on process without loosing the stylish, sleek look of the pant. The pockets are also situated higher than on a typical pair of jeans so that the wearer no longer has to sit on them (which can be uncomfortable/cause skin issues) and can actually use them. These jeans are so functional and comfortable, but yet still flattering and super cute.

I love my new jeans; they are my favorite pair of pants. Thank you, Chelsie Hill, for embracing your insecurity for the better by starting Endless Ability and inventing these fabulous jeans! I will for sure be investing in another pair in the future!

Kyann sitting in her manual chair wearing her jeans from Endless Ability 

No comments:

Post a Comment