Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A Pageant for Advocates: Ms. Wheelchair Washington 2017

This past weekend, I had the incredible opportunity of running for Ms. Wheelchair Washington 2017! I truly enjoyed the ability to share my platform on an equal opportunity for people with disabilities. Ms. Wheelchair is an organization that promotes disability advocacy.  Women have the opportunity to run for the state title, and if they win, they can go on to compete for Ms. Wheelchair America, all while advocating for disability rights through their platform. 


At the pageant, I also saw and met so many amazing people! Ms. Wheelchair is an awesome way to make contacts and just meet some pretty sweet people! Thank you to everyone that made this opportunity possible, and thank you to everyone who was cheering me on! I so, so appreciate it!
Here is my speech and my answers to the two random questions I was asked! 








No comments:

Post a Comment